Forums of IceMan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community based on civil discussions of topics, especially video gaming but not limited thereto, and socialization with community friends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Duke Nukem Forever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IceMan
Administrator
Administrator
IceMan

Male
Number of posts : 238
Warning Level :
Duke Nukem Forever Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Duke Nukem Forever Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-02

Duke Nukem Forever Empty
PostSubject: Duke Nukem Forever   Duke Nukem Forever Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:34 pm

Duke Nukem Forever has been in various degrees of production since April of 1997 and, after the long and inconsistent development period, has for a long time been dismissed as vaporware by many. Periodically, 3D Realms drops us a teaser trailer, only for the game to vanish from the radar for a few more years. The project has been plagued by management issues, internal rewrites, and technical engine overhauls, but is still in production. Many of those that still "give a crap" have wanted to see an actual gameplay video rather than just a teaser trailer with pre-rendered video. Recently, we have finally seen some actual gameplay.

Before getting to the gameplay video, let's take a look at the most recent teaser video seen some months back:

Now, here's the video with the gameplay footage. Unfortunately, you have to sit through several minutes of other crap. Just skip ahead to 4:18 (time) by dragging the scroll bar. It's only twenty-nine seconds of gameplay and then it's back to jibba jabba.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillipnelson
Amanda
Level 2
Level 2
Amanda

Female
Number of posts : 34
Warning Level :
Duke Nukem Forever Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Duke Nukem Forever Right_bar_bleue

Duke Nukem Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever   Duke Nukem Forever Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:37 pm

And you will get it. I know you will. You can't resist it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/amandajoyhager
IceMan
Administrator
Administrator
IceMan

Male
Number of posts : 238
Warning Level :

Duke Nukem Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever   Duke Nukem Forever Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:49 pm

Of course I'll get it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillipnelson
Clan Jade Falcon
Level 3
Level 3
Clan Jade Falcon

Male
Number of posts : 64
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-06-14

Duke Nukem Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever   Duke Nukem Forever Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:43 pm

I don't think we will ever see this thing released. And when we do, I don't think I will care. It probably won't sell well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Duke Nukem Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever   Duke Nukem Forever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duke Nukem Forever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums of IceMan :: Video Gaming :: General Gaming-
Jump to: