Forums of IceMan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community based on civil discussions of topics, especially video gaming but not limited thereto, and socialization with community friends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan Jade Falcon - Ready to serve!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clan Jade Falcon
Level 3
Level 3
Clan Jade Falcon

Male
Number of posts : 64
Warning Level :
Clan Jade Falcon - Ready to serve! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Clan Jade Falcon - Ready to serve! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-14

Clan Jade Falcon - Ready to serve! Empty
PostSubject: Clan Jade Falcon - Ready to serve!   Clan Jade Falcon - Ready to serve! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:12 pm

Hey, I'm Clan Jade Falcon. I'm a big fan of BattleTech, as you can see. I don't just do the tabletop game, but I also do the Mechwarrior video games. I'm loyal to Clan Jade Falcon, as you can see by my name. I also love some of Blizzard's PC games, like Warcraft and Diablo. I don't know if yall know anything about Warcraft, but that Ready to serve! in the title up there is a line you sometimes hear from new units in Warcraft 2. I guess that's pretty much me.
Back to top Go down
IceMan
Administrator
Administrator
IceMan

Male
Number of posts : 238
Warning Level :
Clan Jade Falcon - Ready to serve! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Clan Jade Falcon - Ready to serve! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Clan Jade Falcon - Ready to serve!   Clan Jade Falcon - Ready to serve! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:34 pm

Welcome to the community, Jade Falcon.

I myself am a MechWarrior veteran as well as a fan of Blizzard's award-winning franchises such as you've mentioned. In fact, Warcraft is the first thing that popped into my head when I read the "Ready to serve!" part of the thread title. Personally, I'm a Clan Wolf guy myself.

Anyway, welcome to the boards.

By the way, your choice of avatar gives me an idea. I have a handful of old avatars laying around that I might try to add to the avatar gallery, and I may add some BattleTech/MechWarrior clan avatars to the mix if I can find some decent images of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillipnelson
Clan Jade Falcon
Level 3
Level 3
Clan Jade Falcon

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Clan Jade Falcon - Ready to serve!   Clan Jade Falcon - Ready to serve! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:39 pm

IceMan wrote:
By the way, your choice of avatar gives me an idea. I have a handful of old avatars laying around that I might try to add to the avatar gallery, and I may add some BattleTech/MechWarrior clan avatars to the mix if I can find some decent images of them.

Cool. Glad I could help. Inspire. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
IceMan
Administrator
Administrator
IceMan

Male
Number of posts : 238
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Clan Jade Falcon - Ready to serve!   Clan Jade Falcon - Ready to serve! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:50 pm

Hey, I've uploaded the avatars I said I would, and we now have a Jade Falcon one that's like the one you are using, though I think ours looks marginally better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillipnelson
Clan Jade Falcon
Level 3
Level 3
Clan Jade Falcon

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Clan Jade Falcon - Ready to serve!   Clan Jade Falcon - Ready to serve! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:54 pm

Sweet. I'm going to use yours. I like it better.
Back to top Go down
Sam Dalton
Sam Dalton

Male
Number of posts : 110
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Clan Jade Falcon - Ready to serve!   Clan Jade Falcon - Ready to serve! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:53 am

Hey, welcome to the boards!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samdalton1980
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Jade Falcon - Ready to serve!   Clan Jade Falcon - Ready to serve! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Jade Falcon - Ready to serve!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums of IceMan :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: