Forums of IceMan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community based on civil discussions of topics, especially video gaming but not limited thereto, and socialization with community friends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Major League Eating - I kid you not.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IceMan
Administrator
Administrator
IceMan

Male
Number of posts : 238
Warning Level :
Major League Eating - I kid you not. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Major League Eating - I kid you not. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-02

Major League Eating - I kid you not. Empty
PostSubject: Major League Eating - I kid you not.   Major League Eating - I kid you not. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:05 am

Major League Eating - I kid you not. Mle1-300x112

Quote :
The Wii has often been criticised for a lack of really good exclusive titles, but it may now be getting the greatest exclusive ever.

Major League Eating: The Game, developed by Sensory Sweep and published by Mastiff, is a game that recreates all the thrills of the greatest athletic competition of all time: Competitive Eating. Playing as Kobayashi, Joey Chestnut, or any of the other legendary competitors available in the game, players will use the Wii-mote to simulate the action of lifting food into their mouth, while on-screen indicators give some indication of when to slow down and when to speed up your food intake (see, because you have to slow down occassionally to prevent regurgitation).

The obvious advantage to this game is that you can simulate the act of stuffing your face for competition and profit without having to exercise the food off later! Unless, of course, they do a tie-in with Wii Fit where you must exercise away those virtual calories…

MLE: The Game is currently scheduled for a TBA 2008 release. Due to MLE’s lack of mainstream popularity it may only see a limited release in the USA, but hey, now that Australia has been named the world’s most obese nation it might end up being a popular game down under.

Spoiler:

I can't believe they're actually making this. Wii has seen some questionable shovelware, but this takes "questionable" to new heights.

source:
http://www.thenintendobasement.com/latestnews/wii-news/major-league-eating-no-seriously/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillipnelson
Clan Jade Falcon
Level 3
Level 3
Clan Jade Falcon

Male
Number of posts : 64
Warning Level :
Major League Eating - I kid you not. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Major League Eating - I kid you not. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Major League Eating - I kid you not.   Major League Eating - I kid you not. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:55 am

An eating game? You kidding me?
Back to top Go down
IceMan
Administrator
Administrator
IceMan

Male
Number of posts : 238
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Major League Eating - I kid you not.   Major League Eating - I kid you not. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:46 pm

IGN has a new article about this craptastic game, though I didn't care enough to bother paraphrasing it. They also have some screenshots, too.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/888/888283p1.html

Major League Eating - I kid you not. Major-league-eating-the-game-20080415015434481_640w
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillipnelson
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major League Eating - I kid you not.   Major League Eating - I kid you not. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major League Eating - I kid you not.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums of IceMan :: Video Gaming :: Nintendo :: Wii-
Jump to: