Forums of IceMan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community based on civil discussions of topics, especially video gaming but not limited thereto, and socialization with community friends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge

Go down 
3 posters

Interesting?
Yes, very interesting!
360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge Vote_lcap33%360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Sort of interesting.
360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge Vote_lcap33%360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Okay.
 33% [ 1 ]
Meh.
360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge Vote_lcap0%360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Thanks for wasting my time!
360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge Vote_lcap0%360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Sam Dalton
Sam Dalton

Male
Number of posts : 110
Warning Level :
360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-02

360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge Empty
PostSubject: 360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge   360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:50 am

Now that we've got boards for this sort of thing, I had to share this interesting article.

Basically, it does comparisons of different games that appear on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. You can move your mouse over the Xbox 360 screenshots to see matching shots from the PlayStation 3 versions. Virtually every time the 360 version has a slight edge over the PS3 versions. They start with Assassin's Creed, but the bottom of each page directs you to the next page comparing the next game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samdalton1980
IceMan
Administrator
Administrator
IceMan

Male
Number of posts : 238
Warning Level :
360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: 360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge   360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:54 am

Hmm. Maybe you shouldn't tack these polls onto threads like this in the future. Perhaps polls should only be applied to threads designed specifically around that poll. Adding the poll marks the topic with "Poll" in bold and it plasters a big poll right up at the top as though the poll was the focus of your thread. It wasn't your focus, was it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillipnelson
Sam Dalton
Sam Dalton

Male
Number of posts : 110
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: 360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge   360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:56 am

Oops! My bad!

Yeah, I never meant for the poll to take center stage. I was just trying it out, to be honest about it. I tacked it on there as an after-thought. I won't do that again, I promise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samdalton1980
Amanda
Level 2
Level 2
Amanda

Female
Number of posts : 34
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: 360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge   360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:37 pm

They look the same to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/amandajoyhager
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge   360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

360 Versions of Multiplatform Games Have the Edge
Page 1 of 1